What a great idea! These pots decorated with unicorns and flowers get all the applause. They’re beautiful and delicate wherever you look at them. And considering that more and more girls are experiencing the idea of having succulents, this idea is wonderful!
I’ll give you an example, your little girl wants her birthday party with the Unicorn themeuntil there perfect, you can buy the printable kits in my online shop Printable Cards to decorate and solve the issue. To give to the guests, you prepare these original flowerpots and the gifts as a souvenir. You can also use them to decorate the sweet table. What do you think of the idea?
If the answer is yes, then I’ll tell you how to make these beautiful flowerpots with succulents decorated with the unicorn theme.
- Terracotta flower pots
- Succulent (and soil for planting)
- White and pink acrylic paint
- Hot silicone gun
- Black permanent marker
- Small fabric flowers
- Cardboard, felt or green eva rubber
- Rubber eva with golden givré
Step by step
- Paint the pots with the white paint, outside and inside a third part. Depending on the paintwork, you may need two or three coats. Let dry well.
- Cut sheets of eva rubber, felt or green cardboard and reserve.
- Cut the horns in golden eva gum or with givré and prepare the flowers for decoration.
- With all the materials ready, start by gluing the horn to the inner edge of the pot. Add some flowers and leaves on the outside.
- With the black marker draw the unicorn’s eyes and paint the cheeks with pink paint. An easy way to do this is to dip your finger in the paint and put it in the pot.
- Finally, place soil in the pot and plant the succulents. This way you will have your unicorn pot with succulent ready to give or decorate the place you like.