This awakens the curiosity of the little ones and the fun is assured. This mass of magic sand has several advantages, it can be dyed in different colors with edible dyes. It doesn’t scatter like normal sand. Can be stored in airtight jars and lasts a long time. And as if that weren’t enough, we can make it ourselves for our children.
- 1 cup of sand,
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch,
- 1 teaspoon detergent (dishwasher, dishwasher, liquid dish soap)
- Water, required quantity
- Place the fine sand and cornstarch in a bowl.
- Add soap to wash dishes and water and mix well.
- Add the food dye if you want to make the dough color.
- Allow to dry for 1-2 hours.
The dough is ready to play!
In the following video of Baby First TV you will be able to see all the details to make the magical sand mass.
If you like to make homemade masses for your children, I invite you to visit other publications that will surely interest you. Plastilina for modeling, slime dough with glitter and no glitter. Click on the images below to see the recipe for each one.
I hope you like them! See you next time! ♥