Hello!! Today I want to share a very rich recipe that you will surely love! One banana cake or super easy and delicious banana! It’s inexpensive and yields a few portions, plus everyone likes the mild flavor of bananas and you’ll be able to look like a whole pastry…
Rarely do we use bananas as the main ingredient, being such a noble fruit that it perfumes the preparations so much. In this case, it’s one of the “main ingredients“providing a lot of humidity and an exquisite and smooth taste to the cake. For this recipe, bananas are used well ripe, when the skin is stained and almost nobody wants to eat them, so that they release all the flavor and sweetness.
Don’t miss a detail so you can do this one. special cake and share it with family or friends.
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 tbsp dulce de leche
- 3 eggs
- 6 tablespoons of neutral oil
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 cups leavening flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- Optional: chopped walnuts, chopped chocolate, raisins, grated coconut, etc.
- First step on the bananas with a fork. Add the dulce de leche and mix. The dulce de leche intensifies the flavour of the bananas.
- Apart, beat the eggs, oil and vanilla essence. Then add the sugar and beat for a few more minutes.
- Add the sifted flour and the mashed bananas alternating with the milk. If you chose an extra ingredient, it’s time to put it in and mix.
- Pour the preparation in a savarin mould or with a central tube and cook in a moderate oven at 180 C for 45 to 50 minutes or until a toothpick is inserted and it comes out clean.
- If you are going to add nuts, raisins or chocolate to the preparation, previously sprinkle with flour so that they are spread all over the cake during baking.
- Don’t open the oven for at least 40 minutes so the cake doesn’t come down. If you do, you run the risk of the cake sinking and being undercooked.
- You can sprinkle sugar on the surface before baking to create a crispy layer.
- A very rich option is to fill the banana cake with a good dulce de leche, it is an explosive combination for the most greedy!
I hope you liked this recipe, and make it to entertain your family, to share a delicious homemade snack or for an afternoon of tea between friends … You’re going to surprise!
See you soon! ♥