Every party deserves a great and fun decoration, chosen for such an occasion. In this case you’re going to learn how to make garlands with tassels of paper napkins. They’re so easy that you can do them with the help of the kids.
You can use different napkin colors to create a fun and original garland. In addition to using them for birthday parties, you can decorate the children’s room or some playground as they adapt to any type of environment. All you have to do is match the colors so they match your home.
- Paper napkins
- Transparent adhesive tape
- Lanyard, strong yarn or toe tape
Step by step
- Position the napkin so that the fold is at the top. Cut vertical strips leaving a few centimeters at the top without cutting.
- Then fold the napkin lengthwise.
- Continue folding the napkin until it looks like the image below.
- Roll the center of the napkin tightly.
- Fold the napkin in the middle and form a loop, join the parts with transparent tape.
- The tassel is already finished, all that is left is to make many equal tassels and hang them on a ribbon or cord, keeping a slight separation between them so that they do not pile up and lose their grace.
I hope you like them as much as me and the realices to decorate some space of your house. See you next time! ♥