I love the crafts and diy with glass jarsThese are very versatile and adapted to many uses. We can achieve different effects and decorate any type of environment, even outdoor spaces. In this case, the lids are decorated with drawer handles to create a handle effect.
They can be used for decoration or to store everyday objects and keep order in the home. They are ideal for use as spice racks in the kitchen, as make-up organizers, nail polish, or whatever you can think of.
You can also choose different sizes and decorate the table, for example, saving cookies, nuts, cereals, etc… Apart from decorating we will be recycling glass jars.
- Glass bottles
- Drawer handles
- Nail and hammer or epoxy type two component glue
- Short screws and nuts
- Spray paint
Step by step
- First of all, clean the bottles very well and remove the labels.
- With a nail and a hammer make a hole in the center of the lid.
- Place the lid and handle on a protected surface and spray paint in the desired color. Allow to dry well.
- Then place the handle on the cover with the screw and place the nut underneath tightly.
NOTE: If you dispense with nails and hammer, you can glue the handles with epoxy type two component glue, use it according to the manufacturer’s instructions.