I found this idea super original and fun to add a touch of color to the kitchen. These are painted stones to decorate the fridge, to use them as a paperweight or to hang pictures and drawings of our children. It is also a good gift to give and surprise a friend. They are too easy and very decorative, do not miss the step by step …
To make these decorative stones with magnets you need
- Flat stones (sold in bags at art galleries or bazaars)
- Acrylic paints
- Universal adhesive
Step by step
- First you must clean the stones to remove any dust residue.
- Paint the stones white to unify the color.
- Then you can paint with colors the didujos that you like, you can make geometric figures like the image or paint flowers, hearts, stars, etc.
- Finally stick the magnet on the back and let it dry well.
Visit my online store to see and buy the prettiest printable designs for your next party, and without moving from your house!