Spring is already in the air. If you want to bring some novelty into your homes as well, then you can drop by IKEA. The Swedish company, in fact, offers a wide range of products to renew home environments, in the name of sustainability. INBJUDEN, FORTSKRIDA, LJUVARE collection. All in limited edition.
Sustainability is the watchword in Ikea for this early spring 2021. In fact, the leading Swedish company in low cost furniture has adopted a topproccio green in the whole production of articles and furnishing elements for the home. The goal is to reduce waste with a use more aware of the planet’s resources.
The Ikea 2021 catalog proposes a wide range of products to experience the spaces of the home and everyday life at 360 degrees. It will be a season full of novelties that will bring a touch of color and naturalness to your home environments. But let’s discover together some products available in this period in Ikea stores. 3 limited edition collections.
Read also: IKEA: Furnishing a house by the sea
INBJUDEN collection – limited edition
You want to impress your partner or partner with one romantic dinner and a ‘Magical atmosphere? Then the INBJUDEN collection offers you everything you need to create a suggestive setting. But let’s take a closer look at some of the products in this collection.
- Raise multi-level or with lid, perfect for serving appetizers, cheeses, fruit and of course desserts.
- Champagne glasses, in 24 cl glass, with a tall and thin shape, perfect for serving champagne and sparkling drinks, but also for cocktails and other drinks.
- Tablecloth for the table, elegant and essential, to transform any day into a special moment.
- The pillows for chairs are perfectly fine coordinated with the tablecloth, to create a romantic and elegant atmosphere.
- Frosted glass plates, a very impact resistant material. This dish can also be used in the microwave and is dishwasher safe. Available in various formats, it presents classic decorations but interpreted in a creative way. These plates are ideal for adding a touch of style to your table.
- Cutlery. The cutlery is very original and elegant in stainless steel INBJUDEN. Forks, spoons, cake spoons. They all have an engraving on the tail. Perfect for embellishing your tables.
- White / pink napkin to give a touch of color and romance to your table setting. Made 100% cotton product makes eco-sustainable sources it is easy to wash, resistant and soft to the touch. The floral motif decoration takes up the same pattern reproduced on the cutlery.
- Vase made of blown glass mouth, white in color. Perfect for embellishing the table, contending with flowers or any corner of the house.
In this collection you will find everything you need to bring a touch of spring into your homes and enjoy the beautiful days.
LJUVARE collection – limited edition
For those who want to be conquered by charm of Middle Eastern culture, this is the collection for you. Indeed, LJUVARE marries Middle Eastern traditions with Scandinavian design. A limited edition collection made by Ikea in partnership with the famous Lebanese designer Nada Debs.
A collection with an exotic charm which is inspired by the hot days and cold and starry nights of the desert. A mix of elements and styles combined in an original way. Here are some products from the LJUVARE collection.
- Cake stand interpreted in an original way, perfect to give a touch of style to the table or coffee table. The stand can be used to serve sweets, fruits, cheeses. Made of steel and aluminum, it can also become an original centerpiece.
- Cushion covers. To bring an exotic touch to your living room, these cushion covers are truly perfect. Geometric patterns, warm colors make these covers easy to combine with other patterns. The lining is made of soft cotton, easy to wash and take off, thanks to the zipper on one side.
- Bowls. They can be used either to eat or to serve food, the bowls of the LJUVARE collection add a touch of style and elegance to your table. In off-white color, they have a texture that is noticeable to the touch.
- Dishes. They match the bowls seen previously, perfect for giving a refined and coordinated look to your set table. Plates and bowls are made of stoneware and you can use them in the microwave. In addition, they are dishwasher safe.
- Candle holder to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Available in three different sizes, the LJUVARE candle holder is made of gold-colored stainless steel. The structure has geometric patterns which, once the candle is lit, create plays of light.
You may be interested in: IKEA catalog spring 2020
FORTSKRIDA collection – limited edition
For Ikea, sustainability means also recycling of materials and products we no longer use. Thus was born there FORTSKRIDA collection limited edition that gives new life to PET bottles and old jeans to create new cushion covers, curtains and colorful tablecloths.
Do you want an example? To produce 10 square meters of FORTSKRIDA fabric, 30 recycled plastic bottles and two pairs of jeans are needed.
- Curtains entirely made with recycled materials. 55% mixed fibers (100% recycled, min.90% cotton), 45% polyester (100% recycled)
Machine washable, max 40 ° C. At least 50% (by weight) of this product is made from cotton, a renewable material from sustainable crops. Ikea is engaged in an environmental sustainability project that aims to use only recycled or renewable materials in its production by 2030, and derived from responsibly managed sources.
- Cushion cover. This fabric is made with the 55% recycled denim and 45% from recycled PET bottles. No new materials were used.
All together we can do something for the planet, we buy sustainable products.
Do you have problems with plants? Join the group
Ikea, products available in store: photos and images
If you are thinking of renovating your home, take a trip to the Ikea stores. Here, many innovations in the name of sustainability await you. Browse the gallery and get inspired.