If you have children, nieces and nephews, godchildren, or maybe small students, you’ll love this activity. It’s about sensory balls with balloons, which will allow children to create infinite movements and shapes, squeeze, stretch, squeeze and model very funny expressions.
The sensory balls that you’re going to learn to do today, give kids a chance to play, entertain and relax. These dolls are very soft to the touch and very easy to model, the little ones will be able to create many faces with different expressions that will keep them entertained for a long time.
It is not a toy for very young children, it is recommended that they use it from the age of three. It is also recommended that a major supervise the game, so that children do not put the balloon in their mouths. Be careful with moving eyes to stick them well. If you prefer not to place them, you can draw some nice eyes with indelible marker.
Materials for making sensory balls
- Birthday balloons
- Moving eyes, wool, or whatever you want to do the hair
- Rubber glue
Step by step
- First of all I recommend that you use balloons of strong colors and very striking.
- We start, inflate the balloon to stretch the rubber and deflate.
- Knead the clay a little and make small strips to then introduce into the balloon. Here you are going to need help, while holding the mouth of the balloon open, someone must place the clay inside.
- Arrange the clay so that there are no spaces or air left inside the balloon.
- When you have enough clay, tie the balloon with a strong thread. Then cut off the excess thread and the neck of the balloon.
- To finish, glue or draw your eyes and glue the hair you have chosen to the top.
And that’s all there is to say, it’s time to play!