How to paint the ceiling as a professional, Like painting the ceiling, Ideas for painting a white ceiling, like painting the ceiling of Tyrol, like painting high ceilings, like painting the ceiling with a brush, like painting a rustic ceiling, like painting the ceiling without staining, like painting the outside roof of a house and paint roof roller without leaving marks.
To give a touch of color to our home is always attractive and today we will talk about precisely this topic How to paint the ceiling as a professional giving that perfect finish to the interior of your home … And is that the reality that the subject of painting the ceiling is somewhat complicated or at least it seems so, but today, that will cease to be so.
To begin with you should know that the subject of How to Paint the ceiling as a professional is not as complicated as many believe, in fact basically anyone can give a professional finish by following a series of steps that we will tell you throughout this incredible article.
Before even thinking about the topic of How to Paint the ceiling as a professional you should think about the color and finish you will give your ceiling, after this, it is time to gather one by one the materials you will need and we will talk about this in the next section.
Pictures from How to paint the ceiling as professional
How to paint the ceiling
We start with our article How to Paint the Roof as a Professional, bringing for you, a basic guide that will tell you point by point How to paint the roof, so take note:
- Extension pole.
- Paint and protectors.
- Prepare the room by removing furniture or covering it with plastic.
- Add cinnamon or painter’s tape over areas you don’t want to stain (connectors, plugs or floor socket).
- Cover the floor with cardboard to avoid staining the floor.
- Clean the roof by removing spider web and if necessary, repairing cracks, followed by sanding the area to give a perfect finish.
- From the beginning you will start to colour the whole perimeter of the roof to avoid staining between the roof and the walls, as well as those areas where the roller does not reach.
- Once you have done this it is time to give the first hand with the roller, soaking in paint and draining well to avoid staining the ceiling too much.
- Slide the roller more do not press, as it can cause chips on the paint.
- The second coat will be given again with the roller, once the first pass has dried. Here you apply the second coat by painting horizontal stripes, i.e. in a transverse direction to the first coat.
- Finally and without adding more paint you will give the final touch without the last coat having dried, we will pass the roller without paint in the same direction as the first coat.
How to paint the Tyrolean roof
That you come more ideas of How to Paint the ceiling like professional… But now using a technique with a different finish to the ceilings that usually have a smooth finish… Next we will tell you How to paint the ceiling of Tyrol.
To learn How to paint the Tyrolean ceiling, the first thing you must do is to follow the first steps we took in the previous section: Clean the ceiling, cover with masking tape and on this you can choose two techniques:
- Use a gun and compressor to give a professional effect and also save a lot of paint, making the ceiling painted even.
- Where they sell paints you can also get a brush to paint Tyrol, this you will soak and then drain well to start painting in circles and give a better finish.
How to paint high ceilings
Sometimes there are houses with very long walls so the subject of How to Paint the ceiling as a professional provably complicates you a little … But quiet, because fortunately there are three techniques that we can use if you are looking for How to paint high ceilings:
- Using a ladder.
- Using a roller extender.
- Or standing on a scaffold.
How to paint the ceiling with a brush
How to paint the ceiling as a professional… There are many ideas you can use to give color to your ceilings, however below I present a video where I explain how to paint the ceiling with a brush, but only for the angle, otherwise it will take you long enough to cover the surface…
How to paint a rustic ceiling
If you have a home that has included a wooden ceiling, quiet, because today in our article How to Paint the ceiling as a professional, we will tell you How to paint a rustic ceiling … So check out the following guide:
- Multipurpose water-based primer.
- Anti-drip short hair roller.
- Trimming brush.
- Telescopic handle.
- Satin acrylic enamel.
- Bodybuilder tape marks the area you will work to avoid staining.
- You pass a fine luxury on the wood
- Before painting, add a coat of multipurpose water-based primer.
- You apply the acrylic enamel to the water.
- With the short hair roller you will add several coats of paint or enamel.
- You remove the tape and that’s it.
How to paint the ceiling without staining
It’s not only about learning How to Paint the ceiling as a professional, but to do it well without leaving a trace that we have done it … So if you want to know How to paint the ceiling without staining, check out the following tricks:
- If you bet on using a roller, use the brush only to give color to those areas not very accessible from 5 to 10 cm.
- If you will paint with a brush the trick will be to place a cardboard on the handle of the brush to avoid the dripping of the paint.
- If you paint with water paint, add water to the floor without covering and leave it there, once finished, add water again and take all the residue with a broom.
How to paint the exterior roof of a house
The process of How to paint the ceiling as a professional outdoors basically turns to the same materials that we described in the first section where we tell you How to paint ceilings, however it is important that when you look for How to paint the exterior roof of a house take into account:
- The time of the year, because the ideal is that it is not in rainy seasons.
- Choose a type of exterior paint.
- Check the finish you want to achieve.
- If necessary, polish areas that are cracked.
Paint ceiling roller without leaving marks
To finish with our article on How to paint the ceiling as a professional, I attach a video tutorial where you will learn how to paint ceiling roller without leaving marks … Remember that the second layer will be placed against as you have placed the first, to avoid marks and not achieve a professional effect.
Don’t forget to share How to Paint the ceiling as a professional.